- Buffett appoints Todd Combs to handle Berkshire investment portfolio (October 26, 2010)
- Buffett on World’s Growing Wealth (August 4, 2010)
- In Year of Investing Dangerously, Buffett Looked ‘Into the Abyss’ (December 14, 2009)
- Even the Oracle Didn’t Time It Perfectly (October 29, 2008)
- How the Crunch Is Playing Out (November 3, 2007)
“Warren Buffett Can Make a Lot of Money from Fear”
- After the tumult, is it Buffett time? (August 21, 2007)
Berkshire chief finds his popularity grows as more loans falter.
- Warren Buffett, Unplugged (November 11, 2005)
The hands-off billionaire shuns computers, leaves his managers alone, yet has notched huge returns. He just turned 75. Can anyone fill his shoes?
- The Collector (March 31, 1977)