- Warren Buffett’s $50 Billion Decision (March 26, 2012)
- Jay-Z, Buffett and Forbes on Success and Giving Back (September 23, 2010)
- Words Of Wisdom From Warren Buffett (January 10, 2007) (Slideshow)
- Buffett Warns Execs to Avoid Temptation (October 10, 2006)
- Warren Buffett: Value Man Through And Through (April 26, 2001)
Everyone knows Warren Buffett’s legend as a value investor. But investors in Berkshire Hathaway are getting perhaps the best value of all: Buffett himself.
- Buffett: What Went Wrong? (December 13, 1999)
While Buffett has enjoyed great success as an investor, the fall-off demonstrates the painful limitations of his philosophy: Buy good companies he understands and hold on to them forever. His hold ’em strategy worked for 40 years, but not for the last 2.
- What we can learn from Phil Fisher (October 19, 1987)
On turning 80 last month the eminent San Francisco investment counselor Philip Fisher was in a valedictory mood. Rarely interviewed, he sat for a long chat with FORBES. He is one of the seminal figures of modern investment thinking–one of the first, if not the first, to develop the thesis that growth stocks have identifiable characteristics that make them different from ordinary stocks.